1. Ball resting in drainage ditch crossing number 2 Fairway may be lifted and dropped to the rear-No penalty.
2. Ball resting in the area between markers bordering number 5 and number 7 Fairways – out of bounds-Penalty distance and stroke.
3. Holes number 5 and 7 – On ball hitting hydro wires, another may be played – No penalty.
4. Ball resting on or near irrigation valves to be moved one club length away, not nearer to hole- No penalty.
5. Hole number 9 must be played as a dog-leg right. No short cuts please, to avoid hitting golfers on 2nd green or 3rd tee.